Dads of Wisconsin will be holding a rally at the Capitol in Madison on June 8th to publicize why Family Court Reform is needed in Wisconsin, and to make your voices heard.
- WHERE: Capitol Building in Madison
- WHEN: 2-4 pm on June 8
- Speakers include state representatives, experts, and fatherhood advocates from around the state.
- Wisconsin lawmakers have confirmed their attendance.
- Music will be provided by the popular rock and roll band ‘Kittens?’
- Cost is free.
- Contact Steve Blake for more information.
This is your chance to make your voice heard. And to gather in support with other fathers who miss their children.
The more people who attend, the louder our voices will be… until they can’t be ignored.
If you love and miss your kids, or if you know someone who does, you need to be there!
This is a free event. Don’t miss it!